camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - Apache Camel 2.9.0 release
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 12:44:51 GMT
Yeah, that sounds good. I am planning on cutting an rc1 tomorrow then.
Should the version be *-2.9.0-rc1? or just go with the regular 2.9.0,
just not promote it (drop after tests). There are pros and cons for
both. I am not sure what my preference would be. I assume users will not
use this rc, it'll be just for more thorough testing, so it could be
used from repository.a.o (without promoting) and then 2.9.0 would be ok,
however it adds some confusion. 2.9.0-rc1 is definitely safer. I don't
think we need a vote to release the rc1 either, or do we?

Ideas?
Hadrian