camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [Discuss] How to do JMX in Apache Camel?
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 09:02:29 GMT
Yes as people will want the interfaces anyway to conveniently call the
beans we can also use them to construct the mbeans.
So at the moment the annotations only give us the bonus of adding
documentation. So of course it would be great to have both
documentation and interface but currently this does not work.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de