camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] How to do JMX in Apache Camel?
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 13:22:08 GMT
Claus, this seems to be a recurring theme that offended people in the
past. I didn't say anything about this yet, but personally, I don't take
it well either.

To put it nicely, I will point out that nobody asked for Camel either
and I know quite a few guys who would swear it was not needed. It's just
that some guys thought it would be a good idea and it turned out that
they were right. Keep this in mind in your future comments about what
should go into Apache Camel (and what shouldn't).

Cheers,
Hadrian