camel-dev mailing list archives

From Chad Beaulac <cabeau...@gmail.com>
Subject New mina2 component test fails with "No component found with scheme: mina2"
Date Sun, 30 Oct 2011 15:01:27 GMT
I'm working on a mina2 component. Unit tests that use the Java DSL pass. Unit
tests that use the TemplateProducer fail with an error like:
(From the Mina2ComponentTest.testMistypedProtocol)
org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException: Failed to resolve endpoint:
mina2://tcp//localhost:8080 due to: No component found with scheme: mina2

Java DSL with something like the route below work fine:

from("mina2:udp://127.0.0.1:10111?sync=false&minaLogger=true").to("mock:result");

Maybe I'm suppose to add something to features.xml but I'm not sure what and
I'm not sure if that's the issue.

Any insight/help is very appreciated.

Thanks,
Chad