camel-dev mailing list archives

From Zbarcea Hadrian <>
Subject Error uploading artifact during the 2.9.0 release candidate
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2011 04:08:04 GMT
Unfortunately, close to the end, I got the error below. I'll have to look into it and redo
the release tomorrow (getting a bit late here). For now I will revert the version on trunk.

Thanks for the patience,

[INFO] [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.5:deploy
(default-deploy) on project camel-archetype-webconsole: Failed to deploy artifacts: Could
not transfer artifact org.apache.camel.archetypes:camel-archetype-webconsole:jar:2.9.0-RC1
from/to apache.releases.https (
Failed to transfer file:
Return code is: 400 -> [Help 1]

View raw message