camel-dev mailing list archives

From Zbarcea Hadrian <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.8.1
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 01:31:20 GMT
The vote passes with:

[6] +1 binding (janstey, cibsen, ningjiang, joed, cschneider, hadrian)
[2] +1 non-binding
[0] -1

I will promote the artifacts to the central repo, upload the distro to the apache site and
update the main site.

Many thanks to all who took the time to test this release and vote.
Hadrian

On Sep 6, 2011, at 3:27 PM, Zbarcea Hadrian wrote:

> A new patch release apache-camel-2.8.1 is out with approximately 45 issues resolved:
improvements and bug fixes [1].