camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [discuss] implementing Locks in Camel
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 16:25:01 GMT
Well my case is a little different as the locking or synchronization is
not per object.
In my case it was the connection to a backend system (a Stock Exchange)
where only one instance should be connected to the
exchange but several were needed as fallbacks.

So the main difference is that in my case the producer of the route had
to be enabled / disabled instead of a processing step inside the route.
Still many aspects are common and I can imagine that hazelcast would
also work for me.

Christian