camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - API stability in Camel 2.x
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 10:50:48 GMT
Hi bvahdat,

this is important feedback. Can you give me the compile failures. I will
make sure this will be compatible.
We are currently at a snapshot. So stuff is not in release quality. Btw.
this is why I would like to do a release candidate.
It is great you already tested this but many people will only do this
with some "official" release.

Christian