camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - Apache Camel 2.8.1 release
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 04:38:24 GMT
I just merged the patches which fixed the test error on camel 2.8.x
branch.
The build should be OK now.

On Mon Sep  5 11:55:45 2011, Zbarcea Hadrian wrote:
> I had 3 issues building the release. First, related to svn I resolved, the second was
related to checkstyle, also resolved. The last one was a failure to tag which I don't understand
yet. It is getting late, I will have to investigate and restart the builds tomorrow morning
(it is Labor Day in the US, so I should have enough time).

> Cheers,
> Hadrian
>

> On Sep 2, 2011, at 8:33 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>
>> You make my day Hadrian :)
>>
>> Thanks ;)
>>
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 09/02/2011 02:31 PM, Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:
>>> I will kick-off the release builds later today or tomorrow.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Hadrian

Camel 2.9,

--