camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is the purpose of camel-core-xml? Move the code to camel-core?
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 01:32:08 GMT
camel-core doesn't have any third part dependencies (only slf4j).
But the whole camel project may have 450M third part dependency as it
out of our control.

I think camel-core has some built-in components and EIP implementation
helps user to start up a simple EIP journey by using a 1.6M tool without
any pain, that is amazing impression of Camel.

I'm still OK if it is less then 3M.

--
Willem