camel-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject 2.7.4/2.8.2 releases....
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2011 15:06:25 GMT

There have been a bunch of merges for 2.8.2 in place now and it might be good
to try and get a release of that out relatively soon to keep it from getting
much bigger.   However, there are some related "issues" that come up from
lower level libraries that should also be included.  (cannot discuss here)

I was talking to Colm and he should be able to have a WSS4J 1.6.3 release
started sometime late next week.   I plan to follow that immediately with a
CXF 2.4.3 release and then immediately with a Camel 2.8.2 release.   From a
timing standpoint and such, I would expect to be able to do the Camel build on
the 11th.

I'm more than happy to do a 2.7.4 build/release at the same time as well.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org