camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] remove the commons-dbcp dependency from the Camel feature file
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2011 19:33:30 GMT
Hello all!

Claus figured out (and I have double checked it), that Camel has no
component which depends on commons-dbcp. I propose to remove the dependency
in the Camel feature file and add a note to the release notes.

When the user decide to use commons-dbcp (e.g. instead of c3po or the native
pooling capability of the database driver), then he has to add this
dependency to his own feature file (and can choose any version he wants). In
my opinion it's the same as with the database driver which must also be part
of the users feature file.

What do you think?

Best,
Christian