camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Supporting our users to be more involved with our project
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2011 20:31:24 GMT
Ok, I created a new view in JIRA (Camel Outstanding Issues For Novices)
which I planned to share with all of you. Unfortunately I doesn't have the
right to share my view with all users. Who can help me here?
Afterwards I will update the contribute page.

In the next couple of days I plan to go through the older issues and check
whether we have some more issues for our Novices.

Best,
Christian