camel-dev mailing list archives

From devrant devrant <development.ra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tutorials for Apache Camel
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 14:45:43 GMT
Hi Robert,

    I have fixed the article accordingly and it is now created as a
blank Java Application project instead of deriving from the apache
camel quickstart archetype. You can view it here:
http://coders-unite.blogspot.com/2011/07/using-netbeans-70-to-create-apache.html

Hope it works for you and do not hesitate to let me know if there are
still issues.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Christopher