camel-dev mailing list archives

From Mathieu Lalonde <mrlalo...@live.ca>
Subject RE: Question about "// Snippet" blocks in unit tests
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 21:08:07 GMT

Thanks for the info Hadrian.

One of the reasons I was asking is because I wanted to slightly re-factor the test classes
for the jdbc component as the current layout is a little fragile.  This meant moving some
tagged code snippet from a test class (JdbcRouteTest) to a newly created one: JdbcRouteTestSupport.
I suspect that would break wiki links to the snippets; is that right?

If so, I may skip that re-factoring step until I get karma to update the wiki.  It's probably
too small an improvement to bother.

Cheers,
Mathieu

> Subject: Re: Question about "// Snippet" blocks in unit tests
> From: hzbarcea@gmail.com
> Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 09:06:01 -0400
> To: dev@camel.apache.org
>
> Mathieu, you can ignore those. There is a confluence plugin that allows us to point in
our wiki to a snippet in the source code. That insures that the code we document in the wiki
is the actual code from the sources and stays up to date.