camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <>
Subject Re: What is the purpose of camel-core-xml? Move the code to camel-core?
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 15:51:37 GMT
That sounds to me like it would fit nicely in camel-core.

Btw. is there a reason why camel-core-xml is scope provided in
camel-spring? This gives me errors in some tests of other components in
eclipse as these classes can not be found.

Am 31.08.2011 17:43, schrieb Claus Ibsen:
> On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 5:40 PM, Christian Schneider
> <>  wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> can someone tell me what the purpose of camel-core-xml is and why it has to
>> be a spearate project?
>> It does not seem to have any other dependencies than camel-core.
>> So if there is no good reason to keep it separate I propose to move that
>> code into camel-core.
> No.
> Its an abstract component which has base classes used by XML DSLs such
> as camel-spring and camel-blueprint.
> This ensures that code is reused between the 2 XML DSLs and make it
> easier to keep them in sync and whatnot.

Christian Schneider

Open Source Architect
Talend Application Integration Division

View raw message