camel-dev mailing list archives

From Jan-Philipp Niewerth <>
Subject Chmod files after upload via sftp
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 08:19:01 GMT
Hi All,

first of all I would like to thank you for your great work in Apache Camel.
It has become the swiss army knife for my integration tasks. A recurring
requirement is to chmod files after uploading them to a communication
partner's sftp server. Unfortunately this isn't supported by camel-ftp out
of the box. So I keep a patch around and now have to apply it to every new
camel version (since 2.2.0). I would love to see it upstream. I already
created issue (CAMEL-4346) and attached the 5 lines patch. Do you have any
suggestions what I can do to raise the chance it get's accepted?

Kind Regards,

Jan-Philipp Niewerth