camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <>
Subject Re: Missing feature to handle errors in a route which reads from an activemq destination
Date Sun, 31 Jul 2011 21:17:11 GMT
Thanks for your detailed answer Claus.
But that's what I mean with "may it works as a work around". Because for
each different ActiveMQComponent we create a new ActiveMQConnectionFactory.
Does this sound right for you? Should we do not support a more elegant and
resource friendly solution? Something like:

Than we can still stick to have only one ActiveMQConnectionFactory and
configure the ActiveMQConnection with the redelivery policy.

Thanks for sharing your minds,