camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.8.0
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 11:15:48 GMT
+1

Btw. the release builds quite well even on windows. Only got some test
failures in camel-ftp.

Christian

Am 19.07.2011 04:13, schrieb Zbarcea Hadrian:
> A new minor release apache-camel-2.8.0 is out with approximately 420 issues resolved:
improvements and bug fixes [1]. This is a release with a record number of fixes and reflects
the increased popularity of Apache Camel and our growing community.

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect