camel-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject rsync process for cwiki -> site.....
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 15:56:44 GMT

I asked Hadrian and he didn't know and James hasn't responded, so I'll ask
here.

Does anyone know who's crontab the rsync of the site from the cwiki staging
area to /www/camel.apache.org is running?

It's not currently preserving timestamps (causing unnecessary transfers, cache
invalidations, etc...)  and it's also not setting the group writable flag on
things so I'd like to work with whomever is doing it to get things fixed up a
bit.    I'd be happy to also take it over and add it to my crontab (with the
CXF stuff) if they would prefer that.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org