camel-dev mailing list archives

From "E.Gherardini" <>
Subject How to correctly handle multiple consumers
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2011 08:25:47 GMT
Hi all,
I need to support multiple consumers inside the component I am developing.

I am wondering which is, in your opinion, the best way to handle it.

I see two options:

1) create 1 Camel Consumer and, inside it, create multiple "endpoint
consumers" (each in its own thread, using an ExecutorServiceStrategy)

2) create multiple Camel Consumers from the endpoint class.

Which is best ? Which approach is most used inside Camel ?