camel-dev mailing list archives

From bvahdat <babak.vah...@swissonline.ch>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.8.0
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2011 07:41:08 GMT
Got it!

The problem with the TypeConverter by me was just a side effect of the
following fix:

So that the webservice-reply was simply not propagated into the exchange's
out, The following diff says it all:

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n4593321/diff.jpeg diff.jpeg

The solution was to simply change my route from
...to("spring-ws:http://...")... to ...inOut("spring-ws:http://...")....

Frankly, to me this is API-breaking however I couldn't find any thing
regarding this change on http://camel.apache.org/spring-web-services.html

Anyway, am happy to use 2.8.0 now, most importantly because of the
improvement below which worked like a 'speedy gonzales' for me:
http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/2011/05/faster-unit-testing-apache-camel-source.html

Regards, Babak