camel-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Whytock <dwhyt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: source distributions....
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 15:12:52 GMT
On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 4:19 AM, Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1 to speed up the assembly part. That usually seems to take too long time :)
>
> I wonder if we need to build -javadoc JARs (if we do that) ?
> Do people use them? Don't your IDE grab the javadoc from the -src JARs?

That's assuming one puts all the Camel source into the IDE.

I use the online javadoc, though that's typically out of date and
incomplete.  I myself would like to see the complete javadoc as a
separate download.  Though I suppose it can be generated from the src
jars without loading them all into Eclipse.

Don