camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel-cxf spring configuration
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 14:16:30 GMT
The main reason that we use the SpringJAXRSClientFactoryBean and
SpringJAXBServerFactoryBean is I want the users of camel-cxfrs component
can still leverage their knowledge of CXF JAXRS front end.

And there are some difference between the client and server
configuration, we need to treat them differently.

Because we need to support create the CxfRsClient and CxfRsServer with
URI or Spring configuration, we use CxfRsEndpoint and
CXFRsSpringEndpoint to support these two requirement.

--
Willem