camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <>
Subject [DISCUSS] Closing down for the 2.8.0 release
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 12:47:33 GMT

I would propose starting to close down and prepare for the 2.8.0 release
in 2-3 weeks. There are already 282 issues for 2.8.0 and chances are
will be over 300 by the release time, probably setting a new record.

As of now there are 17 issues unresolved, a few of them almost done, so
by next week I assume there'll be significantly less. I would suggest
shifting the focus from adding new features to stabilizing the build. If
there are any issues you know of that you think absolutely must be in
2.8.0 please shout and ask for help if needed (especially non committers
subscribing to this list).

View raw message