camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.7.2
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 14:28:49 GMT
The vote passes with:

[7] +1 binding (cibsen, ningjiang, cschneider, cmueller, joed, janstey,
hadrian)
[2] +1 non-binding (jbonofre, ffang)
[0] -1

I will promote the artifacts to the central repo, upload the distro to
the apache site and update the main site.

Many thanks to all who took the time to test this release and vote.
Hadrian