camel-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CAMEL-4135/4109 and Spring and Blueprint namespace things....
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 22:18:42 GMT
On Tuesday, June 21, 2011 3:47:48 PM Johan Edstrom wrote:
> At the time I wrote that,
> I was trying to get around what was happening on the
> Spring side, and cut it down as much as possible.
>
> I am pretty sure that I had sane reasoning at some point :) ...

Looking into it a little bit more, I really think the blueprint way of doing
it is much closer to "correct".   CxfEndpointBean implements all the Spring
interfaces.   Thus, it really wouldn't be appropriate for the blueprint stuff
to create that.   What's worse, since CxfComponent does an "instanceof
CxfEndpointBean", that means CxfComponent REQUIRES the spring jars on the
classpath.   Things definitely need some cleanup around all of this.   :-(

Still digging......

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp