camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Editing and removing pages on Apache Camel website without discussing first
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 15:52:58 GMT
No, there are things that are not up to the community to decide. I drew attention when some
changes were made that that was a mistake and my impression was that the point was well taken.
I also mentioned that if changes won't be removed by their authors I will. That was months
ago. If anything, I can be blamed for not making these changes earlier.

The Apache Camel project has a designated place to inform the users community of commercial
offerings [1]. And there are also the articles [2] and tutorials [3] pages that can be used
(within reason). Everything else a commercial organization has to say about offerings related
to the Apache projects can be done on their site.

I hope this clarifies it,
Hadrian

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Support
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Articles