camel-dev mailing list archives

From rahulbhatt04 <rahulbhat...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel message in to the database
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 20:34:10 GMT
Hi

I have a requirement to store every message that goes from Camel to the
database. My implementation is Camel using Spring. I have multiple routes
but this requirement is same for all the routes.I am using Rabbit MQ for
communication and I have producer and consumer that actually get called for
every meesage respectively.

My question is what is the best way to do the same

1. Should I write a Bean and call it for every request and response(It is
fine but I have to include call to the methods in every present and future
routes)
2. should I Modify Producer and consumer to log every message in to the
database

3. any other clean approach will be helpful

Regards
Rahul