camel-dev mailing list archives

From rahulbhatt04 <rahulbhat...@gmail.com>
Subject Grace full shut down Camel
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 20:20:50 GMT
Hi

I am using Mvn camel:run to start my routes I am killing the process for
shut down. I am not pretty sure that it is shutting down gracefully or not.
I mean it is closing the routes or not. I just want to make sure that i done
loose a message when I kill the process. To further explain I dont kill a
route when it is executing some code or waiting for response from third
party.

As per my little understanding about Camel  DefaultShutdownStrategy should
be set by default in my camel context and it will shutdown the camel
Gracefully

Please help