camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject [UPDATE] Release Apache Camel 2.7.1
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2011 02:58:18 GMT
The artifacts are propagated to the central maven repo and the distro is in the apache staging
area and will propagate to mirrors overnight (many of them). I will finish the last steps
and make the announcement tomorrow, once the artifacts are actually downloadable.

Cheers,
Hadrian

On Apr 12, 2011, at 7:21 PM, Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:

> he vote passes with:
>
> [8] +1 binding (krasserm, cschneider, cmueller, rajdavies, gnodet, ningjiang, janstey,
hadrian)
> [3] +1 non-binding (jbonofre, joed, anpieber)
> [0] -1
>
> I will promote the artifacts to the central repo, upload the distro to the apache site
and update the main site.

> Many thanks to all who took the time to test this release and vote.
> Hadrian
>

> On Apr 8, 2011, at 5:58 PM, Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:
>
>> A patch release apache-camel-2.7.1 is out with approximately 12 issues resolved:
improvements and bug fixes.

>> This release targets mostly usability issues related to camel dependencies (more
specifically slf4j 1.6 and the upcoming cxf 2.4.0) and OSGi (blueprint) related improvements.