camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPSAL] Release Camel 2.7.1
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 02:06:23 GMT
What's the support plan of Camel 2.7.1 ?
Will we release Camel 2.7.2 some days later or just move on to Camel 2.8.x ?

On 4/5/11 12:49 AM, Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:
> This probably means that we can release camel-2.7.1 before cxf-2.4.0 is out. Maybe you
guys can make the cxf community aware of the camel changes (well, I guess I could do that
too), so that they have a chance to test.

> I will create a branch off of the camel-2.7.0 tag, start applying patches and release
a snapshot. This way we can not only decide what patches to put in 2.7.1, but it won't slow
down development on trunk. If you prefer it another way, please shout.

> Cheers,
> Hadrian
>

> On Apr 4, 2011, at 10:58 AM, Johan Edstrom wrote:
>
>> If cxf:endpoint is tested as is against 2.4.0-SNAPSHOT, i.e the spring code, we should
be home-free.

>> On Apr 4, 2011, at 8:56 AM, Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:
>>
>>> We need to make sure camel-cxf works with both 2.3.x and 2.4.x, correct?
>>> Hadrian

that cxf 2.4.x will be backwards compatible with 2.3.x? I saw that you made the following
change on trunk:

question is only if we can also do something with the feature file to make it compatible with
cxf 2.3 and 2.4.

--
Willem

Connect at CamelOne May 24-26