camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPSAL] Release Camel 2.7.1
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 01:52:32 GMT
> What do we do with the karaf feature file?
> The camel-cxf features are not suitable for cxf 2.4. On the other hand
> CXF 2.4 brings it´s own feature file. So if the cxf feature is installed
> camel-cxf can just be installed.
>
> Any ideas?

There are some changes between the CXF 2.3.x and CXF 2.4.0 on the
WS-Security and some others.
For camel-cxf feature, the mainly bundle dependencies are introduced by
CXF. If we install CXF feature first, it could be no much difficult to
install the camel-cxf bundle.

--
Willem

Connect at CamelOne May 24-26