camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [PROPSAL] Release Camel 2.7.1
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 15:01:10 GMT
I did not have to make code changes to make it compile against cxf 2.4.
If got one test error and one test failure. Dan Kulp already looked into
these and said that they should be rather problems in the tests than
with the
code. We will do more tests as soon as the snapshots are built.

Christian

Am 04.04.2011 16:38, schrieb Hadrian Zbarcea:
> Christian, can we get some sort of commitment from the cxf community that cxf 2.4.x will
be backwards compatible with 2.3.x? I saw that you made the following change on trunk:
> org.apache.cxf.*;version="[2.3.2,2.5)"
>
> Are there any other dependencies we need to upgrade?
>
> Hadrian
>
> On Apr 4, 2011, at 10:32 AM, Christian Schneider wrote:
>
>> Yes we need a new camel release to be compatible with cxf 2.4. The question is only
if we can also do something with the feature file to make it compatible with cxf 2.3 and 2.4.

--
----
http://www.liquid-reality.de