camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPSAL] Release Camel 2.7.1
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 16:49:55 GMT
This probably means that we can release camel-2.7.1 before cxf-2.4.0 is out. Maybe you guys
can make the cxf community aware of the camel changes (well, I guess I could do that too),
so that they have a chance to test.

I will create a branch off of the camel-2.7.0 tag, start applying patches and release a snapshot.
This way we can not only decide what patches to put in 2.7.1, but it won't slow down development
on trunk. If you prefer it another way, please shout.

Cheers,
Hadrian

On Apr 4, 2011, at 10:58 AM, Johan Edstrom wrote:

> If cxf:endpoint is tested as is against 2.4.0-SNAPSHOT, i.e the spring code, we should
be home-free.

> On Apr 4, 2011, at 8:56 AM, Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:
>
>> We need to make sure camel-cxf works with both 2.3.x and 2.4.x, correct?
>> Hadrian
>>
>> On Apr 4, 2011, at 10:49 AM, Johan Edstrom wrote:
>>
>>> 2.4.3 will need some api changes on in/out interceptors.
>>> Otherwise an upgrade is  pretty easy.
>>>
>>> Also 2.4 is going to contain plenty more BP stuff.
>>> That features file just started working 3 days ago.

cxf 2.4.x will be backwards compatible with 2.3.x? I saw that you made the following change
on trunk:

is only if we can also do something with the feature file to make it compatible with cxf 2.3
and 2.4.

CXF version range.