camel-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Claus Ibsen (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Resolved] (CAMEL-3892) Refresh of the FreeMarker Component
Date Sun, 24 Apr 2011 15:34:05 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-3892?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Claus Ibsen resolved CAMEL-3892.
--------------------------------

    Resolution: Won't Fix

Thanks for the patch Fernando.

I took a look and you renamed all classes and did other changes. In general I dont think the
changes improves the component.

As mentioned the freemarker component is similar to velocity, scalate, stringtemplate etc.
So we want to keep them similar.

I upgraded to use the 2.3.16 version of freemarker.

> Refresh of the FreeMarker Component
> -----------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CAMEL-3892
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-3892
>             Project: Camel
>          Issue Type: Improvement
>         Environment: All Camel environments.
>            Reporter: Fernando Ribeiro
>            Priority: Minor
>             Fix For: 2.8.0
>
>         Attachments: camel-freemarker.zip, freemarker.patch
>
>
> I've made a number of small changes to the FreeMarker component:
> - General re-format
> - Added constants for the "encoding" and "contentCache" parameters
> - Removed the unused FREEMARKER_RESOURCE constant
> - Removed the unnecessary "FREEMARKER_" prefix of the FREEMARKER_RESOURCE_URI and FREEMARKER_TEMPLATE
constants
> - Removed the unnecessary getExchangePattern method
> - Replaced the NoCacheStorage class by a call to a constructor of the Template class,
that doesn't use any cache
> - Added a default value for the "encoding" parameter (the platform's default)
> - Added a specific exception class to support global exception handlers
> - Renamed all classes from Free*m*arker (wrong) to Free*M*arker
> - Renamed properties from CamelFree*m*arkerResourceUri (wrong) to CamelFree*M*arkerResourceUri
and CamelFree*m*arkerTemplate to CamelFree*M*arker
> - Replaced isDebugEnabled by log.debug as per CAMEL-3759
> - Improved log messages
> All tests run successfully.

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

Mime
View raw message