camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.7.1
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2011 13:46:45 GMT
Sure Rob, no problem. Let's give it another 24 hours then. So the vote will close at 6pm EST
on Tue.

I also reconfigured the hudson full test build last Thu to build the camel-2.7.x branch. The
first build [1] had no error, the second one [2] had one error due to "Address already in
use", the fun of sharing the build machine. I reconfigured hudson back to building the trunk.

I started the builds a bit before noon, but since it builds twice (during release:prepare
and release:perform) plus the artifact upload, it took a bit of time. Other releases in the
past were done late in the week or during the weekend, nothing unusual really.

Cheers,
Hadrian

[1] https://builds.apache.org/hudson/job/Camel.trunk.fulltest/234/
[2] https://builds.apache.org/hudson/job/Camel.trunk.fulltest/235/

On Apr 11, 2011, at 3:13 AM, Rob Davies wrote:

> I would like to extend out the voting time - as this was a raised last thing on Friday
- it seems appropriate to extend it out a few days to give folks adequate time to test it

> thanks,
>
> Rob
>
> On 8 Apr 2011, at 22:58, Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:
>
>> A patch release apache-camel-2.7.1 is out with approximately 12 issues resolved:
improvements and bug fixes.

>> This release targets mostly usability issues related to camel dependencies (more
specifically slf4j 1.6 and the upcoming cxf 2.4.0) and OSGi (blueprint) related improvements.