camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.7.0
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 13:20:31 GMT
The vote passes with:

[7] +1 binding (krasserm, cschneider, cmueller, ningjiang, cibsen, wtam, hadrian)
[3] +1 non-binding (jbonofre, joed, rikette)
[0] -1

I will promote the artifacts to the central repo, upload the distro to the apache site and
update the main site.

Many thanks to all who took the time to test this release and vote.
Hadrian

On Mar 18, 2011, at 1:09 AM, Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:

> A new release apache-camel-2.7.0 is out with approximately 171 issues resolved: new features,
improvements and bug fixes.

> The issue with the previous release candidate related to karaf-2.2.0 is now resolved.
The manual download/generation problem is not fixed so I generated the it manually and uploaded
the artifacts for review at http://people.apache.org/~hadrian/camel-2.7.0/manual/ and will
upload them to the main site after the release vote passes.