camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <cschnei...@talend.com>
Subject AW: [DISCUSS] - Early Camel 2.7 release
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 15:51:19 GMT
I am finished with the ticket. OSGi tests work again. So I will commit shortly.
Please take a look at changes. Especially the OSGi part.

Christian

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Claus Ibsen [mailto:claus.ibsen@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 4. März 2011 16:21
An: dev@camel.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [DISCUSS] - Early Camel 2.7 release

Hi

I have rescheduled some tickets in JIRA to Camel 2.8.
There is one ticket pending, which Christian Schneider will give an update on when he got
some time :) Other than that single ticket, we should be feature complete and getting ready
for the 2.7 release.

I think we should settle for a code freeze and start to keep tests and CI servers happy.

Apache Hudson
https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Camel.trunk.fulltest/

Last test was a success. There is some commits from today it haven't tested yet so let's keep
an eye on that.

If you wonder about any known bugs then we have 7 unresolved in JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+CAMEL+AND+issuetype+%3D+Bug+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved

Here is a breakdown of those:
=========================
- The 2 about CXF and Tomcat is fixed by CXF 2.3.4. So that will be resolved for Camel 2.8.
We have added this to the known issue section in the release notes.

- 3534: This is a known issue also noted in release notes. Issue is a bit more complicated
to resolve as its tied into the error handler.
The test advice behavior wasn't really intended to be used how it was in that JIRA.

- 3531: The issue hasn't been verified yet. It's related to the Scala DSL which hasn't a high
up-pick in the community. But yeah over time Scala usage most likely woud increase.

- 3292: Using Camel webconsole in AMQ using old JAXB classes. The AMQ release overrides the
Camel files with their custom version. We will address this when we make the web console deployable
as a feature in Apache Karaf.

- 2305: Its a bug in AMQ. Nothing we can do from the Camel side, but to wait :)

--
Claus Ibsen