camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: AW: [DISCUSS] - Early Camel 2.7 release
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 09:32:50 GMT

I have ironed out the last minute issues
- camel-servlet feature not validating using the karaf validate plugin
- fixed guice example not being dependent on old spring 2.5
- fixed unit test failing occasionally on windows in camel-sip

I have trashed my maven 2 repo and ran a
mvn clean install -Dtest=false

To have maven download the internet and see if all deps could be resolved.
It ran fine.

davsclaus:~/.m2/repository$ du -hd 0
490M    .

So we use 490 MB for Camel :) Well many of the maven plugins uses a
lot of deps and some of those deps are various old versions which
isn't aligned between the bundles. But with Maven we should just be
grateful it works (most of the times)

Over last night I gave the trunk a test on WindowsXP on my vmimage and
all tests completed.
Even all the OSGi tests when I fixed that camel-servlet issue.

So I think we are good for cutting the release.

PS: The camel servlet wiki document needs to be updated. Which I will do now.

Claus Ibsen
Twitter: davsclaus
Author of Camel in Action:

View raw message