camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - Early Camel 2.7 release
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 09:34:44 GMT

I think we should start getting the last issues resolved this week so
we can start the release next week.

There issue ticker roadmap don't have any bugs and the pending tickets
can be post poned to 2.8.

The only issue is Spring WebService not being OSGi compliant in 2.0.0
release. The spring guys haven't reacted and redone any release.
So it may take a while before they bother do a 2.0.1 release which
works in OSGi.
So I propose to add this as a known issue. Hopefully by the Camel 2.8
release time, there is a new spring WS release which works with OSGi.

Can you take a look at the issue assigned to your

And either postpone to 2.8 or try to implement and fix it this week.

Claus Ibsen
Twitter: davsclaus
Author of Camel in Action:

View raw message