camel-dev mailing list archives

From Björn Bength <bjorn.ben...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] New Logo
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 11:14:32 GMT
FWIW, I like the current logo best, but from the these alternatives, I
think D is best.
Much for the reasons outlined by James.
Please don't choose an angry camel :-)
--
Björn

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 4:23 PM, Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbarcea@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Camel Riders,
>
> With camel-2.7.0 out of the way I believe it's time to continue the improvements of the
camel site design [1].
> I will start a separate thread for documentation/manual and keep this thread for the
logo and css.

> We have already a few contributions and I don't think other contributors will step up
with new proposals, so I'd propose choosing from what we have, which are of great quality
already. So before we go to a poll or vote I would highly appreciate your input on what logo
would be best for the camel project.

> We have a few proposals so far:
> A. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/24186045/camelcomic.jpg?version=1&modificationDate=1291144284000
> B. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/24186045/camelcomic2.jpg?version=1&modificationDate=1291144284000
> C. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/24186045/dvichot-camel-logo.jpg?version=1&modificationDate=1296745441000
>
> Since there are a few versions in each of the attachments above please specify your preference
as combination of letter and number (in the last one they are not numbered, so let's use 1-3
left to right on the top row and 4 for the one on the bottom row). If it matters my favorites
are C3 and C1, in that order.

> If you believe something can be improved, like color, font (style, size and placement),
please feel free to add your suggestion. I believe the original authors (or somebody) will
be able to make the improvements.