camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] New Logo
Date Sat, 26 Mar 2011 00:30:43 GMT
I also like this one

+1

Am 25.03.2011 22:16, schrieb Rob Davies:
> Here's one from the artist with Apache Camel next to the cartoon camel - If you want
the text smaller, or below the Camel let me know

> On 25 Mar 2011, at 13:39, Willem Jiang wrote:
>
>> +1 for D, and we could also add "Apache Camel" in the blow of the log.
>>
>> Willem
>>
>> On 3/25/11 9:29 PM, Charles Moulliard wrote:
>>> Hi Hadrian,
>>>
>>> D is also my favorite but we should reduce the size as this camel is
>>> too elongated.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Charles

Go Debbie.

the improvements of the camel site design [1].
this thread for the logo and css.

will step up with new proposals, so I'd propose choosing from what we have, which are of great
quality already. So before we go to a poll or vote I would highly appreciate your input on
what logo would be best for the camel project.

please specify your preference as combination of letter and number (in the last one they are
not numbered, so let's use 1-3 left to right on the top row and 4 for the one on the bottom
row). If it matters my favorites are C3 and C1, in that order.

size and placement), please feel free to add your suggestion. I believe the original authors
(or somebody) will be able to make the improvements.

--
----
http://www.liquid-reality.de