camel-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Krasser <krass...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.7.0
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2011 09:23:51 GMT
+1

tested with the latest Akka development snapshot, no issues found.

Cheers,
Martin

Am 18.03.11 06:09, schrieb Hadrian Zbarcea:
> A new release apache-camel-2.7.0 is out with approximately 171 issues resolved: new features,
improvements and bug fixes.

> The issue with the previous release candidate related to karaf-2.2.0 is now resolved.
The manual download/generation problem is not fixed so I generated the it manually and uploaded
the artifacts for review at http://people.apache.org/~hadrian/camel-2.7.0/manual/ and will
upload them to the main site after the release vote passes.

--
Martin Krasser

blog:    http://krasserm.blogspot.com
code:    http://github.com/krasserm