camel-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.7.0
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2011 09:21:04 GMT
Hi Hadrian,

did you rollback the 2.7.0 release ?

On the trunk, I still have 2.8-SNAPSHOT version, so I guess it's not
already done.

I have some patches in preparation but I would like to generate the
patches on the right version :)

Thanks
Regards
JB

On 03/11/2011 11:55 AM, Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:
>  From the feedback so far, and lack of votes this vote is cancelled and this release
will be dropped.
> I will follow up later today with a proposal that I think will be acceptable to everybody.
Once we have confirmation of that we will proceed with a new build.
> In the meanwhile please feel free to commit fixes, but no major features, improvements
or fixes that may impact the trunk stability.

> Thanks
> Hadrian
>

> On Mar 10, 2011, at 1:31 AM, Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:
>
>> A new release apache-camel-2.7.0 is out with approximately 169 issues resolved: new
features, improvements and bug fixes.