camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1079896 - in /camel/trunk/platforms/karaf: features/src/main/resources/features.xml pom.xml
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2011 02:00:47 GMT
I just download the feature for karaf 2.2.0.
Karaf 2.2.0 only ships the jetty feature not the jetty7 feature.
Current apache-camel features.xml is using the pom.version as the Jetty7
feature version, and Karaf 2.2.0 is using 7.2.2.v20101205 as the Jetty
version, so the apache-camel feature can't work out of box.

I just remembered why we specify the spring and spring-dm version in
apache-camel feature. That is because we want to support to deploy the
apache-camel feature in different version of Karaf.

Willem

--
Willem