camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] The future of camel-extra
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 23:07:34 GMT
Yes, the package names must change, no matter what.

Yes, the camel tent at apache-extras is empty now, as it is for most other projects. Only
a few started to take advantage of it.

I will figure out this week what is the best way to move the project. That is, can we actually
move it or we should make a copy and abandon the original. I assume the former is possible.
Will keep you posted on this list.

Cheers,
Hadrian