camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - Early Camel 2.7 release
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2011 07:13:43 GMT
Hi

I have just added a new 2.8 version to JIRA and moved tickets there.

We have 25 tickets still pending for 2.7. Could you take a look and
see if any of the tickets should be moved to 2.8?
For example maybe some of the new components to the camel-aws is maybe
not ready in time?

If any of the tickets I moved to 2.8, but you would be able to resolve
those in this week, then you are welcome to move them back to 2.7.

But we should start to close down on the 2.7 release and fix what must
be fixed and then focus on bug fixes and tests.

--
Claus Ibsen