camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <cschnei...@talend.com>
Subject Re: Camel OSGI snapshot versions
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 13:18:31 GMT
Hi Guillaume,

if you work with pure maven projects then the m2eclipse plugin works
great and loads the source automatically.  In this case though your
eclipse has normal maven dependencies to jars in the local maven repository.
If you work with the pde build then you are not so lucky. Then it seems
the manifest entry is the only way to attach the source in current
eclipse versions. Eclipse even denies to attach to another source
manually if you are in
pde mode. So if the jars are not prepared then you have no chance to
attach the source and debug.

I think on the osgi server side this is not so important as people will
rather use maven. When you build Eclipse RCP guis then it is quite
different as maven does not support this as nicely. But I guess this
will also change...

Christian

--
Christian Schneider