camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <>
Subject Camel added to the Sonar pilot
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 05:33:05 GMT

The ASF is running a pilot instance of Sonar [1] and, thanks to Brett Porter, Camel was included.
After four failed builds, Olivier Lamy pitched in and made Chuck Norris happy on the fifth

Therefore [drum roll] I am happy to introduce the first sonar report of Camel [2]. Feel free
to take a look at the many things we can improve in camel.
(I am willing to bet Christian Schneider will jump on the package dependencies). There are
a bunch of low hanging fruits, such as redundant throws and collapsible if statements that
could quickly improve our rating from an already respectable 78.9%.

Needless to say, it becomes even more important to keep our builds stable and keep working
on reducing testing time, as building Camel sucks over 5 hours of scarce build time in the
sonar environment.

Many thanks to Brett, Olivier and INFRA for the help.

View raw message